- The kernel startup hard timeout limit has been increased to allow dm Server to run on slower machines.
- Documented a restriction in the OSGi web container, Tomcat <context> elements are not supported.
- Fix to the ServiceScoper class to close all input streams.
- Added support to tolerate File.list returning null occasionally, this manifested as the pickup directory wiping itself occasionally for seemingly no reason.
- Usage of @Configurable with ServerOsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext now works.
The project is being donated to the Eclipse Foundation as Virgo. We aim to ship a baseline release of Virgo in due course which will be functionally equivalent to dm Server 2.0. See the Virgo website for further information. Along with dm Server SpringSource will offer commercial support for Virgo.
- SpringSource dm Server 2.0.1 Released
- First Virgo Milestone Ships
- SpringSource dm Server 2.0.3 Released
- Virgo Milestone M03 Ships
- Virgo milestone 4 ships