Over the past couple of months, we've had a number of customers report issues to us regarding
ClassNotFoundExceptions and proxies in dm Server. The issue actually has to do with type visibility in OSGi and is explained very well by Peter Kriens over at the OSGi Alliance Blog. Please take a look at his post if you are seeing classloading issues when using proxies in dm Server or any other OSGi runtime.
- Spring OSGi support gaining momentum
- Gemini project proposal at Eclipse.org
- SpringSource dm Server 2.0.1 Released
- SpringSource manifest headers registered with OSGi
- So what's the deal with Spring-OSGi?