Last month Rod Johnson presented at three Australian Spring User Group meetings a session entitled, "What's New and Cool in Spring 2.0". Rod mentioned during those meetings that I'd make his presentation available, so here it is.
There are some other recent presentations that people have also been emailing me about. In no particular order, here is the latest:
- If you're looking for Rod's other session, "Simplifying Enterprise Applications with AOP", you can download it directly from the Sydney Java User Group web site.
- The Real Object Oriented (ROO) presentation I gave at two Enterprise Java Australia meetings will not be published. These slides have been superseded by the more recent and detailed session I gave at The Spring Experience.
- My "Fast Hop into Real Object Oriented (ROO) Applications" session from The Spring Experience will be published on this blog shortly. I'm currently working on a video to go along with it.
- Coverage of Acegi Security 1.0.3's new ACL capability in my "Beyond Low-Hanging Fruit: Domain Access Control List" session will also be published here shortly. In the meantime, Acegi Security SVN now contains the sample application (SEC-415).
For those of you who attended the presentations, I hope you enjoyed them.
- Spring Security 2.0 Final Release: No More Dead Fairies
- Last chance to join 500+ others in Australia
- Why the name Acegi?
- The Conference Season Rolls On
- What's New in Spring Security 2?