Spring 2.0 is coming and I for one am excited. I can still remember the first time that I heard about all of the new features that would be in the release at last year's The Spring Experience. The asynchronous JMS message reception and the AOP integration with AspectJ excited me the most (a bit of drooling involved actually), but even then there were many other improvements and the list has only grown since.
Alas, I know that most of you aren't middle-tier nerds like me, so what are you excited about? The new XML dialects and XSD support? The improved JSP taglib? How about that <tx:annotation-driven />? Maybe you love that Groovy support instead.
Actually, instead of me guessing why don't you use the comments below to let us know what you're looking forward to.
- Validation logic (and my first post!)
- Announcing dm Server Getting Started Guide
- Interface21 becomes SpringSource
- Amsterdam Java Meetup scheduled for April 13th
- SpringSource Plus Hyperic Unifies Application Lifecycle From Developer to Data Center